Monday, December 21, 2009

My new favorite sound

Like I have said before...I'm the WORST blogger! I know that I do have time to do this, but I always find excuses. Can't tell you why, but I'm constantly finding other things that need to be done. So, I'll try to make this as good as I can.

My little Avelyn has grown up so much! She is now 5 months old and really developing quite a little personality. Today, Jeff and I took my car in to get an oil change. Avelyn waited very patiently for 1 hour 1/2. During that time, she decided to change up her sounds a little bit. Before her thing was to just scream at the top of her lungs like a little bird squaking. Today her new sound was to pierce her lips together and blow. Spit flying every where. I honestly believe it is my favorite sound right now. I know it certainly is hers. She has also enjoyed putting her mouth up to my cheeks and talking into it. I love it! It tickled my cheeks and she was cracking up.
Here's a little clip of what she did...


Avelyn has also turned into quite the little diva (probably Mom made, but...). A couple of weeks ago, we tried taking her to our local department store to get some photos done. We were 3 minutes late for our appointment and the cancelled it. Then they informed us that they only do 10 minute sessions. Who does a 10 minute photo session? I was really irrate with them. Anyways, to get back to the story, Jeff and I decided to do things at home. I set up white sheets as a back drop for her. I made her this adorable (at least I think) tutu and matching headbow. Avelyn absolutely loved it! She was having such a time and loved every minute of it. When we tried to take it off and put her in something else, she threw a fit! Here are the photos to prove it...
Avelyn with her tutu.

Avelyn without her tutu!

No comments:

Post a Comment