Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Having fun!

So we've tried putting Avelyn down on her play set, but she NEVER would lay there and enjoy it. Well, today I decided to try it again because I noticed she's picking up on more visual things lately. She absolutely loved it! She sat there and watched everything for a solid 15 minutes. Avelyn has also started to smile a little bit and coo. I have to say, I've been waiting for that to happen and she just melts my heart every time she does it. I have a video but it won't post on here. If you are my friend on Facebook, you can see it there. Sorry for the inconvience.
My little girl will be turning 1 month old this Thursday! Where in the world did the time go???? Next thing I know, she'll be crawling, then walking, then running, & then running away from me! I'm not ready for that. I'm enjoying every little bit I get with her because I know these moments are fleeting.
Jeff, my in-laws, and I took Avelyn to the circus this weekend. It obviously takes a lot to amuse my little one. She slept through the WHOLE thing! We enjoyed it though. Definitely for kids though. Here's a couple of pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment